Friday, April 24, 2009

Wow, its been a long time since I've posted. Time is flying by so fast, my hair is blowing back!! It has been quite a winter at our house. The two little people are growing by leaps & bounds, and I catch myself looking at them with new eyes every day, and seeing the people they are growing into.

here are some sound snippets from the backseat heard recently:

Elizabeth: "me and him fight sometimes, but I still love him"

Charlie: "Elizabeth EAT IT... is a marshmallow ya know." as she is holding a pink Peep.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy?"... "Do you think I could fly like a bird if I jumped out of a tree?"... "no, I mean...If I really WAS a bird... would I be a good bird?"


Elizabeth: "Charlie, you are in Pre-K and I am in 2nd Grade. That means that I get to go first"


Charlie: "I just kept trying, and trying to to that tread thing... but i sinked" (his first try at treading water in the deep end)


more soon!

No comments: