During the lazy nights of summer, I am still trying to get the little people in bed around 8:30pm. Well, as you know the sun is still shining at that time. So in Charlie's room I make sure his door is closed so the sun doesn't stream into his eyes from the hall window.
Last night he asks to keep the door open
"but Honey, if we close the door the sun won't shine in your eyes"
"MOMMA... I sleep really, really fast so the sun can't catch me."
mom giggles "Charlie, when you are sleeping you are not going anywhere and your head is on your pillow."
"Mom... ok.. you know how sometimes I am FAST ASLEEP?? Well I am such a fast sleeper that the sunshine beams can't get me. see? "
ok, ok... the door stays open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment