So we have this dog... a very big dog. His name is Titan and he is a 3 year old Great Dane. When you have a very big dog and two very little people in the house it can get very interesting.
"Charlie, what are you doing?"
"I am going through the doggy tunnel", he says as he is crouching underneath Titan's belly.
Elizabeth: "Mommy, I think he likes me" ~ as she is laying in bed with a 150lb dog draped across her stomach.
"Mommy?"
"What Charlie"
"Do you think dogs like to eat little boys?"
"No Charlie"
"That's good, because I wouldn't taste so good, sometimes I can be a little bit cranky"
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When did you get a dog? Did I miss the news being so caught up in our new arrival? Whom we have to keep Sam from covering in dog kisses, btw. (For various reasons, I don't use the kids' names on blogs.)
Very funny! I'll be reading along.
-- Erin
Post a Comment